- Founded in 1994, we are licensed and bonded by the Federal Maritime Commission as an Ocean Transport Freight Forwarding and NVOCC company.
- Extensive carrier confidential contracts and close overseas partnerships enable us to move cargo between any point in the United States to any point worldwide. By providing personalized customer service and developing strong intercompany relationships we complement our customer’s success by offering reliable, worry-free transportation.
- All our staff members are over 15 years of experience servicing in the international shipping industry. We specailize in moving Project cargo, Ro/Ro cargo, Industrial equipment, Factory relocation, Road Building Mechinery, Mining euipment etc around the world.
- Experts in Import and Export documentation, regulations etc. As the e-business envoirment became the mainstream in international shipping, our network platform is well established and integrated with the internet service which enable us to serve our clients anywhere in the world with a internet connection is available.
- Our strong global network ensure our services to be the second to none. From the most major destinations to those less known places, chances are you will find our local agents and partners.
- Cargo hazardous or require special handing? No problem for Amerasa. Most normal hazardous shipments are covered within the scope of our contracts and we have at least one staff member in each office who is hazmat certified. We can offer refrigerated or climate controlled equipment as required.
Please feel free to contact us with any international shipping needs, small or big. We will get the best service possible to you as always.